- Natural yellow beeswax
- 100% pure, cold pressed Grape seed oil
- Unrefined, cold pressed coconut oil
- 100% pure Shea butter
- 100% pure vitamin E oil
- Raw, certified organic arrowroot powder
- Essential oil blend of: – Eucalyptus and Lemongrass or Peppermint and Sandalwood
About the ingredients
- Using beeswax on beards and mustache helps to style and keep the hairs together as well as keeping hair soft and clean. Because it’s a sealant it will also repel dirt and grime and moisture, as well as keeping the hair shiny.
- Grapeseed oil is good for your beard due to its Vitamin E property which helps to revitalize it. Vitamin E is known for its ability to repair damaged hair follicles, restrain more damage, and replenishing the hair’s shine. By moisturizing the facial hairs, more shine is added.
- Due to the presence of lauric acid, coconut oil encourages beard growth both in length and thickness. Moreover, as it nourishes the skin due to vitamin K and E, your beard becomes softer and tends to grow. This is because skin health and hair growth are correlated.
- Shea butter is a natural beard softener that can not only stimulate hair growth, but ensures your hair is properly groomed. Shea butter is filled with impressive vitamins including A, E and F. These vitamins are proven to give the skin essential nutrients for collagen production.
- Vitamin E provides many benefits for the development of beard bristles. It promotes beard growth, gives it a nice shine, acts as an antioxidant, and moisturizes both the beard and the underlying skin. Thanks to its anti-aging properties, vitamin E oil can delay the time it takes for gray patches to develop in your beard. Vitamin E prevents oxidation of oils, which is why it’s called an antioxidant!
- The arrowroot powder is used, not only to thicken the cream mixture, but it also has many health benefits for the skin under the beard. Benefits such as; healing of scars and wounds, moisturizing the skin to make it smoother and silkier and, as well as fighting irritants.
Because this beard balm is 100% oil based, it does not require a broad-spectrum preservative (broad spectrum preservatives ward off microbial growth, and microbes require water to live—no water, no microbes!). Kept reasonably cool and dry, it should last at least a year before any of the oils go bad.